"11:15, restate my assumptions:
- One, Mathematics is the language of nature.
- Two, Everything around us can be represented and understood through numbers.
- Three: If you graph the numbers of any system, patterns emerge.
Therefore, there are patterns everywhere in nature.
- The cycling of disease epidemics;
- the wax and wane of caribou populations;
- sun spot cycles;
- the rise and fall of the Nile.
So, what about the stock market?
The universe of numbers that represents the global economy. Millions of hands at work, billions of minds. A vast network, screaming with life. An organism. A natural organism.
My hypothesis: Within the stock market, there is a pattern as well... Right in front of me... hiding behind the numbers. Always has been."