quarta-feira, 4 de outubro de 2006

Hellraiser

Melhor cena:
- The box. You opened it, we came.
- It's just a puzzle box!
- Oh, no, it is a means to summon us.
- Who are you?
- Explorers in the further regions of experience. Demons to some, angels to others.
- It was a mistake! I didn't mean to open it! It was a mistake! You can all go to hell!
- We can't. Not alone.
- You solved the box. We came. Now you must come with us. Taste our pleasures.
- Please... go away and leave me alone!
- Oh, no tears, please. It's a waste of good suffering.
- Wait! Wait! Wait! Wait, please, wait!
- No time for argument.
- You've done it before, right?
- Many, many times.
- To a man called Frank Cotton?
- Oh, yes.
- He escaped you.
- Nobody escapes us.
- He did. I've seen him. I've seen him.
- Impossible!
- He's alive!
- Supposing he had escaped us, what has that to do with you?
- I can... I can lead you to him, and you can take him back instead of me.
- Perhaps we prefer you.
- I want to hear him confess himself, then maybe... maybe...
- But if you cheat us...
- We'll tear your soul apart!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário